Hi guys,
How's your weekend?
I was trying to do the conversation with the wise_man:Aldo today.
But I could hardly run the module. My pc has 6GB, but it took me ages to open the module and when I opened it , It could not work, too slow.
I was thinking maybe too much stuffs in the scene. Are there too many rural houses? I know it will give people a good view but it will make the module run very very slowly? So maybe we should get rid of some houses? What do you think?
Min
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea Min theres too much stuff in the scene, its probably all the grass and trees more than the houses though. I'll fix it up but you may want to just use an empty scene with one npc to test it all then we can implement it all later
Post a Comment